If you’re searching for a great solution for missing teeth, get natural looking teeth with dental implants! Dental implants are made to last and the construction of each dental implant gives the look and feel of natural teeth.
Why Dental Implants are Natural Looking Teeth
Dental implants are natural looking teeth because each tooth is crafted to fit your mouth and bite perfectly.
The science of dental implants is very precise. Your cosmetic dentist must take into consideration the space, size and color of your missing tooth and fit your implant perfectly for a lifetime of natural tooth performance.
With dental implants your chewing and jawbone exercise will remain healthy because the implanted tooth acts exactly like a natural tooth. Additionally, you don’t have to worry about false teeth or bridges shifting or irritating your gums. A dental implant is a permanent and stable tooth replacement that allows you to continue life normally. Dental implants are truly the next best thing to natural looking teeth.
Natural Looking Teeth have Benefits
- Natural looking teeth with dental implants are silent. You never have to worry about the noise of clicking or slipping that adhesive dentures cause.
- With dental implants, your teeth function as natural teeth so you won’t struggle to speak properly or try to pronounce words with the difficulty of adhesive dentures.
- Dental implants help keep the natural shape of your face. When you leave empty spaces in your mouth from the loss of one or more teeth, your jaw will weaken and your face will appear sunken and aged.
- Dental implants don’t negatively impact surrounding healthy teeth. If you have a tooth-supported bridge, it can scrape away or deteriorate surrounding healthy teeth. A dental implant is inserted into the space where your old tooth was with the support of its own implant and no impact on surrounding teeth.
- Dental implants are permanent natural looking teeth.
Get your Natural Looking Teeth from a real Professional
Ocean County dentist, Dr. Ron Rotem has been transforming smiles with dental implants for nearly 20 years. If your choice for tooth replacement is dental implants, your choice should be Dr. Ron Rotem.
Dr. Rotem takes the time to understand your dental needs and he is committed to your comfort. With Dr. Rotem’s caring and patient nature, you’ll be sure to feel relaxed and in the best hands possible for the dental implant procedure. Dr. Rotem offers sedation dentistry for your additional comfort and for allowing more work to be accomplished in a shorter period of time.
When it comes to natural looking teeth, choose dental implants for the next best thing to natural looking teeth and choose Dr. Ron Rotem for the absolute best in dental implant procedures.