With your Dental Savings Membership Plan there are:
- No Yearly Maximums
- No Deductibles
- No Claim Forms
- No Pre-authorization Requirements
- No Pre-existing Condition Limitations
- Immediate Eligibility (No Waiting Periods)
- Free Consultations
|Limited Emergency Oral Exam||100%|
|Complete Series or Panorex X-Ray||50%|
|Oral Wellness Visits||100%|
|Additional Hygiene Visits Per Year||20%|
|Teeth Whitening Services||50%|
|Fillings & Core Buildups||12%|
|Dentures & Partials||12%|
*Missed appointments or cancellations with less than two business days notice are counted as an appointment
**Must remain a plan member for the duration of treatment to retain discount plan benefits
Frequently asked questions
Do I have to file a claim?
Unlike traditional insurance, it is not necessary to file a claim using our courtesy plan.
Can I use this plan somewhere else?
Our plan is honored at Rotem Dental Care only. It cannot be used as a discount for hospital visits or charges. Expiration is one year from enrollment date. Services must be received within the enrollment period. Referrals to specialists are not issued under this courtesy plan.
Can this be used in addition to my insurance?
This membership plan is a courtesy plan; therefore it cannot be combine with other insurance plans.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer
- Cannot be used in conjunction with outside financial services
- Membership card will not be issued. The plan’s effective date will be on file
- Patient’s portion of the bill is due the day of service
- This plan is non-refundable
- Missed appointments or cancellations with less than two business days notice are counted as an appointment
- Must remain a plan member for the duration of treatment to retain discount plan benefits