Here is some essential news from Rotem Dental Care in Toms River, for anyone who cares about their dental health: gum disease is a principal cause of tooth loss among adults. There is also evidence that it is associated with heart disease. Fortunately, this problem is easy to treat if it is found in the early stages.
What warning signs should you be looking for?
- Gums that bleed frequently
- Gums that appear tender, swollen, or very red, or gums that have visible pus in between them when they are pushed
- Your bite changes or your teeth suddenly don’t seem to fit together
- Gums that are pulling away from the teeth
- A bad taste in the mouth or chronic bad breath
Hopefully, you are not noticing any of these things. If you are not removing plaque between your teeth, however, your gums are at risk. Brushing alone is not satisfactory—make sure you floss daily.
The good news is that the earlier we identify gum disease and begin treatment, the better the chances of recovery. At Rotem Dental Care in Toms River, we offer gum disease treatment, along with general dentistry and a complete range of other services. Schedule your next checkup with us today.
Contact Rotem Dental Care:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
355 Lakehurst Rd
Toms River, New Jersey
Write a Review