If your teeth are suffering from decay, discoloration, or any kind of physical trauma, don’t worry! Dental veneers are a great cosmetic solution that look and feel like real teeth.
Veneer Placement Process
During your first visit to Rotem Dental Care, we’ll complete a exam and take X-rays to get a comprehensive view of your needs. If veneers seem like the best route to take, we’ll start by trimming your teeth down slightly so the veneer will fit. Then, we’ll take impressions of your teeth so that the veneer matches their shape as closely as possible.
Your porcelain veneer will be constructed over a period of about two weeks, after which you’ll come back to our office to have it permanently placed (after we double-check to make sure it’s the perfect fit and color, of course).
Advantages of Dental Veneers
Veneers come with a number of benefits, including:
- Correcting All of Your Cosmetic Problems | Our porcelain veneers cover the front of your teeth, which means they instantly correct discoloration, cracks, or the size of your teeth. In some cases, dental veneers can even remedy gaps or misalignment.
- Preventing Future Dental Problems | Dental veneers can improve your bite by making your teeth more proportional. They also stop teeth that are cracked from cracking further or becoming weaker.
- Fewer Cavities and Less Decay | Our porcelain veneers cannot get cavities or decay. If you care for them properly, your overall oral health can improve.
- Instant Whitening | Porcelain veneers are beautiful, sparkling white. If you are replacing a line of front teeth, you may consider this method to whiten them all instantly.
- Instant Orthodontia | Dental veneers can make small corrections that might otherwise be corrected with braces. Veneers can be the solution to small misalignment, gapping, or bite issues.
Call us today at Rotem Dental Care to find out more about improving your smile with gorgeous teeth veneers!