Porcelain Dental Veneers in Toms River, NJ
If your teeth are suffering from decay, discoloration, or any kind of physical trauma, don’t worry! Dental veneers are a great cosmetic solution that look and feel like real teeth.
Tooth Veneer Placement Process
During your first visit to Rotem Dental Care, we’ll complete an exam and take X-rays to get a comprehensive view of your needs. If dental veneers seem like the best route to take, we’ll start by trimming your teeth down slightly so the veneer will fit. Then, we’ll take impressions of your teeth so that the veneer matches their shape as closely as possible.
Your porcelain veneer will be constructed over a period of about two weeks, after which you’ll come back to our office to have it permanently placed (after we double-check to make sure it’s the perfect fit and color, of course).
Advantages of Dental Veneers
Teeth veneers come with a number of benefits, including:
- Correcting All of Your Cosmetic Problems | Our porcelain veneers cover the front of your teeth, which means they instantly correct discoloration, cracks, or the size of your teeth. In some cases, dental veneers can even remedy gaps or misalignment.
- Preventing Future Dental Problems | Dental veneers can improve your bite by making your teeth more proportional. They also stop teeth that are cracked from cracking further or becoming weaker.
- Fewer Cavities and Less Decay | Our porcelain veneers cannot get cavities or decay. If you care for them properly, your overall oral health can improve.
- Instant Whitening | Porcelain veneers are beautiful, sparkling white. If you are replacing a line of front teeth, you may consider this method to whiten them all instantly.
- Instant Orthodontia | Dental veneers can make small corrections that might otherwise be corrected with braces. Veneers can be the solution to small misalignment, gapping, or bite issues.
Improve Your Smile Fast with Porcelain Dental Veneers in Toms River!
Contact us today at Rotem Dental Care to find out more about improving your smile with gorgeous teeth veneers!
“Thank you Dr. Rotem. I can be proud of my smile now!”
Thank you so much
“Thank you so much for the pictures. There sure is a before and after, I am so happy with my new smile. Until you see how you looked before it's unbelievable what a good dentist can do for you! Thank you so much for my new look and for making the procedure a pleasant one.”
“Thanks! I love my new smile.”
You did a beautiful job!
“My heartfelt thanks goes out to you and everyone who helped my mom throughout a difficult transformation. I've never seen her look so happy and beautiful. You really did a beautiful job!”
My teeth look great and feel great!
“Thank you Dr. Rotem, my teeth look great and feel great! Now if you could only improve my golf game too.”
I am already a devoted patient
“It was just a few words in a 'getting to know me' conversation you remembered and cared enough to give me the oh-so-lovely Lenox cup and saucer. I truly hope we will have a long relationship. I know I am already a devoted patient.”
You really did create for me a beautiful smile
“I never thought I would look forward to going to the dentist but you changed all that! Just saing Thank You seems so inadequate. Your friendliness, kindness and reassurance went way beyond the call of duty. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You really did create for me a beautiful smile.”
My teeth are beautiful
“My teeth are beautiful. Thanks Dr. Rotem!”
My smile looks great!
“My smile looks great! Thanks for all your hard work. The process was so easy and painless.”
I can smile with my teeth again
“After years of smiling with my mouth I can now smile with my teeth again and I am smiling a lot now”
I have received so many compliments
“I have received so many compliments on my new smile. My friends love it, my family loves it and I love it! Thanks Dr. Rotem!”
Mom is very pleased...
“...Mom is very pleased with Dr. Rotem and all the staff. Thank you for being so kind and thoughtful. It makes it so much easier for the family knowing she is in good hands.”