Implant Dentistry In Toms River
Do you find yourself trying to hide your smile due to crooked or missing teeth? Is this condition affecting your self-esteem, love life, speech, or eating habits? If so, learn how easily your condition can be corrected at our implant dentistry in Tom’s River!
Dental implants represent one of the most dramatic advances that modern dentistry has ever seen. As a result, every year tens of thousands of people elect to undergo implant dentistry to recapture beautiful smiles, rediscover lost social lives, and to feel better about themselves.
Are you a potential candidate for dental implants? You may be, if you’re looking to improve your appearance and self-esteem, improve your speech, or enjoy eating certain types of food again. Let Dr. Ronen Rotem, a leading New Jersey cosmetic dentist in Toms River, answer your questions regarding exactly what dental implant surgery is and how it can dramatically change your life for the better!
How Do Dental Implants Work?
Dr. Rotem, an innovative New Jersey cosmetic dentist, will use each tooth implant to replace the form and function of any missing teeth. Dental implants support replacement teeth in virtually the same way that your natural tooth root supports your natural tooth crown.
Various uses for dental implants include:
- Replacing a single tooth, thereby eliminating the need to grind down or alter adjacent teeth.
- Providing anchors to support a fixed bridge.
- Supporting loose teeth by being splinted to them.
- Supporting replacement teeth for an entirely toothless jaw
- Providing stability for a complete denture, thereby eliminating unsightly moving and clicking associated with dentures.
What Exactly Does the Dental Implant Procedure Involve?
First, you will need to discuss your options with your cosmetic dentist. Ocean County, New Jersey dentist, Dr. Ronen Rotem, will help you decide if you are a good candidate for implant dentistry. He will review your complete dental history, take x-rays, complete a thorough oral examination, and discuss the cost of dental implants with you. If, together with Dr. Rotem, you decide that you are a candidate for dental implant surgery, the procedure is as follows:
- Dr. Rotem will surgically place the dental implants into the bone. Dentists frequently refer their patients to outside dentists for this important step in the process, but Dr. Rotem can place implants right in his New Jersey dentist office using a local anesthetic. After the dental implant surgery is completed, there is a healing period of approximately four months. During this time, the implants will fuse to the bone using a process known as ‘Osseo integration’.
- Next, there will be a minor surgical exposure to the top of the dental implant, upon which your New Jersey cosmetic dentist, Dr. Rotem will attach a post, or abutment, to the tooth implant. The function of the post is to become the support for either one tooth or a set of teeth. This is a short procedure that usually requires only local anesthesia.
- The last phase is the restorative phase. Dr. Rotem will take impressions and then make a prosthesis that will attach to the dental implants. This will require several visits. Once completed, your smile will be restored to its natural, strong state.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Countless patients have realized many amazing benefits from dental implants & cosmetic dentistry. NJ patients of Dr. Rotem have rediscovered:
- A beautiful smile
- Improved appearance
- Improved comfort
- Improved speech
- Eating better and enjoying more foods
- Improved self-esteem
The cost of a tooth implant is also a great value for your investment. With proper care, you’ll be getting a product that you will be using 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks of the year, for many, many years of your life. The positive impact it will have on your self-esteem and social life are incalculable!
What Will Dental Implants Cost Me?
The price of a tooth implant will vary based on your dentist, your personal needs, and your insurance plan. Fortunately, Dr. Rotem takes great pride in his competitive pricing for outstanding services. The price for your tooth implant surgery will include the placement of the implants, the post or connector piece, and the restoration crowns that serve as your replacement teeth. After an assessment with your dentist, you will have a good idea of what will be the price of your dental implants. We are also happy to talk with you about financing options when you visit.
Dr. Rotem assures his patients that they are getting the best service possible for the competitive prices they are paying.
What Sets Us Apart
Our patients know that the quality of care provided at Rotem Dental Care greatly exceeds the prices that we charge. We provide countless amenities for our patients including a courtesy phone, movies and music, refreshments, and comfortable chairs and pillows. Our technology is the most advanced so that we can treat you more efficiently–we use CT scans and surgical guides to make our work as accurate as possible. The technology we use for permanent dentures, including the Ocean Hybridge Full Arch replacement procedure, is a technologically superior and a cost-effective system. Best of all, we won’t send you to outside specialists for various steps of the dental implant procedure. We will invite you back time and time again because Dr. Rotem is qualified to perform every step of the procedure.
You can trust us to exceed your expectations at Rotem Dental Care. Give us a call today to set up an appointment if you are in the Toms River area, including Stafford NJ and Manchester NJ!