Are you dealing with the problems of missing or decaying teeth? Problems with your smile can impact your oral health, well-being, and self-confidence. Far too often solutions like traditional dentures fail to provide comfort and stability, leading to difficulties in eating, speaking, and bone loss.
Rotem Dental Care is proud to offer top-notch restorative care by providing TeethXpress Full Mouth Dental Implants. TeethXpress Dental Implants provide stability and convenience, offering solutions that not only elevate oral health, but also restore function, and boost self-confidence.
Learn more about how TeethXpress can revitalize your smile!
What Are TeethXpress Full Mouth Dental Implants?
TeethXpress uses dental implants to replace the top or bottom set of your teeth (known as the arch). TeethXpress Dental Implants are durable, look natural, and help prevent jaw bone deterioration due to tooth loss.
What Are the Benefits of Whole Mouth Dental Implants?
TeethXpress Full Mouth Dental Implants are great for not only restoring teeth but your health as well. Our patients love TeethXpress due to these perks:
- Better Digestion: Enjoy more of your favorite food with the help of TeethXpress Dental Implants! Proper digestion can help your immune system and oral health.
- Long-Term Relief: TeethXpress Dental Implants are built to last, keeping you happy and healthy for longer!
- Refined Speech: With your dental implants securely in place, you can feel assured in your ability to speak clearly.
- Boosted Confidence: Improve the quality of your life with teeth that function optimally. Feel better in your body with TeethXpress Dental Implants!
- Jawbone Preservation: The absence of teeth can weaken your jawbone, leading to a prematurely aged appearance. Strengthen and support your jaw with TeethXpress Dental Implants!
Give Dr. Rotem a call to see how full mouth dental implants can help you!
How Does the TeethXpress Dental Implant Procedure Work?
When you come to Rotem Dental Care to get your teeth restored, our dental team will treat you with the utmost care to get you smiling brightly once again. Dr. Rotem’s TeethXpress procedure includes the following:
- Preparing the Teeth: Dr. Rotem will begin by clearing out any excess decay, loose teeth or plaque buildup.
- Placing Implants: Dr. Rotem will place 4–6 full-mouth dental implants and an abutment to help anchor the prosthesis to your jaw.
- Placing the Prosthesis: Dr. Rotem will then situate the prosthesis to your jawline. Your implants will help secure the prosthesis in place!
- Final Touches: Dr. Rotem will make sure your dental implants fit your smile properly. After the procedure, Dr. Rotem will provide instructions for a smooth recovery.
Am I a Candidate for TeethXpress Whole Mouth Dental Implants?
Dr. Rotem uses TeethXpress for patients who have one or more missing teeth. Missing teeth can come from periodontal disease, decay, or dental injuries.
Dr. Rotem and his staff evaluate their patients on a case-by-case basis to make sure that TeethXpress is right for you!
Frequently Asked Questions About TeethXpress
If you have questions about your potential TeethXpress experience, call our team at Rotem Dental Care! We’re always here to help and happy to answer any questions. Some of our more common questions are answered below.
If you have any other concerns or would like to schedule a TeethXpress consultation for yourself, call Rotem Dental Care today!
Get a New Lease on Life with TeethXpress!
Missing teeth can come with a lot of damage to your physical and mental health. Schedule a consultation with Rotem Dental Care to get started with TeethXpress Full Mouth Dental Implants today!