Find Your Cosmetic Dentist In Toms River
You don’t need to be a dentist to know your smile is your beacon to the world, one of the first things people notice. If you’re plagued with chipped, discolored, or crooked teeth, it’s time to consider scheduling a free consultation with our excellent cosmetic dentists here at Rotem Dental Care.
In a series of short appointments, you can have the perfect smile you’ve always dreamed of having, with no pain and dramatic results. Here are some of the many cosmetic dentistry services we provide!
We offer a variety of cosmetic procedures to beautify your smile. They include:
- Teeth Whitening | Teeth are always going to stain or yellow with time, but our in-office teeth whitening procedure is a quick solution with beautiful results.
- Composite and Porcelain Tooth Veneers | Veneers are porcelain shells that cover the teeth to improve their appearance. They’re perfecting for fixing stained, broken, or missing teeth, and are customized to fit in just right with the rest of your perfect smile.
- Dental Implants | Dental implants are a great solution for those who are looking for long-lasting replacement teeth that look and feel real. Implants are small rods placed into the jaw bone to replicate and perform the functions of tooth roots. A crown is then placed on top of the post, and voila! You have a new, natural-looking tooth!
- Dental Bonding | Made with tooth-colored composite resin, this bonding can fill places of decay and improve the shape of your teeth.
- Dental Bridges | Dental bridges are an excellent way to replace multiple adjacent missing teeth and make your smile complete again.
- Tooth Contouring and Reshaping | Using state-of-the-art equipment, at Rotem Dental Care we can shape and contour your teeth with noticeable, instant improvements.
- Dentures | Custom removable dentures are made of a gum-colored acrylic and porcelain replacement teeth. They form a seal against your gums and are easily removed and replaced.
- Dental Crowns | Cosmetic dentistry improves not just the aesthetic of your smile but also the health. Dental crowns are placed over teeth that are decayed, worn down, or cracked, and fortify your teeth against future infection or wear.
- Dental Caps | For problems similar to those issues that can be resolved by dental crowns, dental caps can also be used. Caps are used to fill more mild spots where chipping or cracking have occurred.
- Cosmetic Gum Surgery | A crucial part of having a beautiful smile is having healthy gums. If the gums between or over your teeth are unhealthy, your teeth can weaken, decay, and even fall out. We at Rotem Dental Care can resolve these issues with cosmetic gum surgery and other gum treatments.
There are countless ways we can start improving your smile here at Rotem Dental Care. If you are looking for a cosmetic dentist, give us a call and let’s get started!