Find Your Cosmetic Dentist In Toms River
You don’t need a cosmetic dentist to tell you your smile is your beacon to the world, and one of the first things people notice. If chipped, discolored or crooked teeth are keeping you from flashing your “beacon” to others, then it’s time to consider scheduling a free consultation with Dr. Ronen Rotem, one of the leading cosmetic dentists in the state, at his Toms River, NJ, facility.
As a leading cosmetic dentist, Dr. Rotem knows a beautiful smile can improve your self-esteem, professionally and socially. He knows that in a series of short appointments with a NJ cosmetic dentist, you can have the perfect smile you’ve always dreamed about, with no pain and very little time taken away from your busy life. The results are instantaneous and dramatic.
The procedures offered by cosmetic dentists in NJ are many and varied, and Dr. Rotem is a qualified practitioner who can perform each and every one of them at his Toms River dentist office near Stafford NJ. A brief description of some of the more requested cosmetic dentistry procedures is encapsulated below:
- Teeth Whitening | Our teeth whitening procedures effectively give our patients the bright, white, perfect smile that they long for. Teeth becoming stained or yellowed can happen to anyone, but this in-office cosmetic dentistry procedure provides a quick solution to create a more beautiful smile.
- Composite and Porcelain Tooth Veneers | Cosmetic dentistry also includes the placement of tooth veneers. Veneers are porcelain or plastic shells that can cover the teeth to improve their appearance. If your teeth aren’t quite matching up with your vision of the perfect smile, veneers can fix problem teeth and make them fit in with the rest of your perfect smile.
- Dental Implants | Dental implants are a great solution for those who are looking for long-lasting replacement teeth that look and feel like real teeth. Dental implants are small rods that are placed into the jaw bone to perform the functions that your tooth roots normally would. Dental implants will keep your smile full and your whole mouth healthy.
- Dental Bonding | This cosmetic dentistry procedure can improve the shape and color of your teeth by restoring teeth that are decaying. Your cosmetic dentist can use a tooth-colored composite resin to fill places of decay so that you can get your perfect smile.
- Dental Bridges | Dental bridges are an excellent way to replace your teeth and make your smile complete again. The dental bridge is a single piece formed by two crowns that anchor to natural teeth on either side of the gap. The piece in the middle, or the pontic, serves as the beautiful replacement tooth or teeth.
- Tooth Contouring and Reshaping | WIth cosmetic dentistry, you can see same-day results for a more even and perfect smile. Dr. Rotem can shape and contour your teeth to make noticeable, instant improvements to cracked, chipped, or crooked teeth.
- Dentures | Dentures are a simple option for those who want to replace their teeth and achieve a full and complete smile. Removable dentures are made of a skin-colored acrylic and porcelain or plastic replacement teeth. These dentures form a seal against your gums and are easily removed and replaced.
- Dental Crowns | Cosmetic dentistry can affect both the health and appearance of your smile. Dental crowns are placed over teeth that are decayed, worn down, or cracked to completely cover them. The dental crowns will make your teeth much stronger, preventing future problems, while making your smile look fresh and uniform.
- Dental Caps | For problems similar to those issues that can be resolved by dental crowns, dental caps can also be used. Caps are used to fill more mild spots where chipping or cracking have occurred.
- Cosmetic Gum Surgery | It is important to the appearance of your smile that your gum tissue is healthy. If the gums between or over the teeth are unhealthy, your teeth can grow weak and your smile won’t look the same. Your cosmetic dentist can resolve these issues with cosmetic gum surgery.
There are countless ways we can start improving your smile today at Rotem Dental Care. Give us a call today so that we can service your smile if you are in the Toms River area, including Stafford NJ and Manchester NJ!