Permanent Teeth In Toms River
HYBRIDGE® is an advanced full-arch tooth replacement technique that can give you back the appearance and feeling of a natural, beautiful smile. It eliminates the need for other replacement methods that require a much longer process and is a cost-effective, permanent fix for missing teeth.
Hybridge® Full Mouth Restoration does exactly what its name implies: it completely restores your entire bite and smile through the strategic placement of dental implants.
Implants are one of the most popular and effective ways to restore missing teeth. They replace the full structure of a tooth, all the way from root to crown, and they have been proven to last for decades.
While individual dental implants are an amazing solution for one missing tooth, or even a few, it sometimes takes a little more when it comes to full mouth restoration. That’s where Hybridge® comes in.
Rather than being topped by a dental crown, these implants will anchor a permanent—and totally customized—full denture that will once again allow you to bite, chew, and speak clearly.
Benefits of Hybridge® Dental Implants
There are a number of amazing benefits to using the Hybridge® system for full dental replacement:
- Efficiency | Hybridge® Dental Implants only require five or six implants to function properly, which saves you both money and time in the dentist’s chair.
- Security | Because these permanent dentures are anchored to dental implants, they will not come loose or slide out of place. That means you’ll never need to worry about eating in public or smiling as widely as you want.
- Oral Health | Hybridge® permanent teeth promote the health of your jawbone. When teeth are missing, the bone of the jaw suffers. There are no tooth roots to keep it stimulated, which can cause bone deterioration, bone density loss, and other issues.
The Hybridge® implants interact with your jaw bone just like a natural tooth would, keeping it strong and healthy while holding your dentures securely in place.
- Keep Your Lifestyle | Hybridge® implant dentures allow you to speak, smile, and stay active without worrying about slippage or difficulty. They also allow you to once again eat many of your favorite foods, with only a few exceptions. Continue to use caution when crunching hard foods like ice and nuts, but most anything else is back on the menu!
- Permanent | Hybridge® dentures are completely permanent. No need to take them out at night. In fact, there’s no need to remove them at all. Simply treat and maintain them as your natural teeth.
- Rotem Dental Care | Our office works hard to deliver only the highest quality in treatment results, as well as a comfortable experience. Not only is our physical office designed with your comfort in mind, but we also offer sedation dentistry.
Rotem Dental Care is the place to be when considering Hybridge® Full Mouth Restoration.
Hybridge® Dental Implants vs. Traditional Dentures?
Wearers of traditional dentures know that their false teeth may have a tendency to slip and slide around. Another disadvantage is that some traditional denturists do not take adequate time to craft unique dentures, meaning their dentures all tend to look similar.
Hybridge® Dental Implants, on the other hand, are permanent dentures and behave like natural teeth. They will stay in place while you speak and eat and are customized to look just like your real teeth.
How Does Hybridge® Work?
One of the reasons that dental implants are such a successful and popular choice for the replacement of a missing tooth is that they replace the whole missing tooth.
When your jawbone has tooth roots attached to it, the bone itself stays healthy and strong. But when teeth go missing, the jawbone begins to deteriorate as well.
Implants resolve this issue by replacing both the crown and the root of the missing tooth. The crown provides the new biting surface, and the root keeps the jawbone healthy.
On top of that, the implanted root makes these synthetic teeth strong, durable, and totally permanent.
Hybridge® takes advantage of both of those implant benefits, and then takes it a step further.
When you are missing most or all of your teeth, getting an individual implant for each one is not always viable or cost-effective. That’s where Hybridge® comes in.
Rather than individually replacing each tooth, Hybridge® creates a full denture set that is customized to your specific needs, and is also completely permanent.
Yes, you read that right! Hybridge® Full Mouth Restoration is permanent, and that is due to dental implants. By using a series of strategically placed implants, we can anchor your new set of teeth directly to your jaw.
You’ll have no adhesive, no nightly denture cup, and no worries.
Am I a Good Candidate for Hybridge®?
When considering Hybridge® restorations, there are a number of factors to consider:
- Jawbone Loss | Most dental implant procedures need a certain amount of remaining jawbone in order to properly anchor the implant root.
However, the Hybridge replacement system can work with you, even if you’ve been turned away from other implant services. Through bone grafts and other augmentation, you may be a candidate for Hybridge® Implants after all.
Talk to us about your concerns, and we’ll gladly help you discover if Hybridge® is right for you.
- Age | Age doesn’t make much difference at all to the Hybridge® implant process. What really matters is your ability to hold the implants, as described above, as well as your ability to heal from the process.
If you fit both of those qualifications, you can be twenty or ninety-three and still get excellent treatment.
- Tooth Grinding | Bruxism is a danger to natural teeth as well as synthetics. The constant pressure can wear down a Hybridge® full-arch faster than otherwise. However, it certainly isn’t a dealbreaker. We can work with you to repair and maintain your Hybridge® teeth, as well as to regulate your bruxism.
- Periodontal Disease | Gum disease has not been shown to threaten Hybridge® implants. In fact, you’re likely to have far less difficulty with periodontal disease once your Hybridge® restoration is complete.
You’ll still need to care and maintain your gums, however. Regular cleanings will protect both your Hybridge® implants and prevent any periodontal infection.
Frequently Asked Questions About HYBRIDGE® Dental Implants
If you believe that Hybridge® full arch dental restorations are for you, then you might have a few questions. Here are answers to some of our most commonly asked topics:
Missing Teeth? Talk to Rotem Dental Care Today
If you are considering a Hybridge® dental restoration, don’t hesitate to get in touch. We will gladly answer any further questions you may have, and we will walk you through every step of the Hybridge® process.
“Thank you Dr. Rotem. I can be proud of my smile now!”
Thank you so much
“Thank you so much for the pictures. There sure is a before and after, I am so happy with my new smile. Until you see how you looked before it's unbelievable what a good dentist can do for you! Thank you so much for my new look and for making the procedure a pleasant one.”
“Thanks! I love my new smile.”
You did a beautiful job!
“My heartfelt thanks goes out to you and everyone who helped my mom throughout a difficult transformation. I've never seen her look so happy and beautiful. You really did a beautiful job!”
My teeth look great and feel great!
“Thank you Dr. Rotem, my teeth look great and feel great! Now if you could only improve my golf game too.”
I am already a devoted patient
“It was just a few words in a 'getting to know me' conversation you remembered and cared enough to give me the oh-so-lovely Lenox cup and saucer. I truly hope we will have a long relationship. I know I am already a devoted patient.”
You really did create for me a beautiful smile
“I never thought I would look forward to going to the dentist but you changed all that! Just saing Thank You seems so inadequate. Your friendliness, kindness and reassurance went way beyond the call of duty. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You really did create for me a beautiful smile.”
My teeth are beautiful
“My teeth are beautiful. Thanks Dr. Rotem!”
My smile looks great!
“My smile looks great! Thanks for all your hard work. The process was so easy and painless.”
I can smile with my teeth again
“After years of smiling with my mouth I can now smile with my teeth again and I am smiling a lot now”
I have received so many compliments
“I have received so many compliments on my new smile. My friends love it, my family loves it and I love it! Thanks Dr. Rotem!”
Mom is very pleased...
“...Mom is very pleased with Dr. Rotem and all the staff. Thank you for being so kind and thoughtful. It makes it so much easier for the family knowing she is in good hands.”
Write a Review