Teeth are always going to get stains on them. Would you like to whiten yours? Teeth whitening from Rotem Dental Care in Toms River is an an economical way to enhance your smile, look younger, and feel more confident when you interact with people in business or social settings.
Here are five things we recommend, when it comes to teeth whitening:
- Meet with us for a consultation first. There are several different teeth whitening systems and a consultation will help you ascertain which protocol is best for you.
- It is vital to know that whitening does not affect existing fillings, veneers, or crowns.
- During your consultation, decide how many shades lighter you want your teeth to be at the end of the treatment. Depending on the whitening method chosen, your teeth can be whitened three to eight shades. An in-office procedure achieves a degree of lightening that cannot be achieved with an OTC product. During your treatment, your dentist may apply a coating to protect your gums and roots while the bleaching agent is applied.
- An alternative method is to have us customize a take-home kit for you. Make sure you follow the instructions precisely. This may take longer, it is more cost-effective and more convenient for many patients.
- With any of the teeth whitening systems, tooth sensitivity may transpire. In most cases, it won’t last for more than a day or so. Call us if it lasts longer.
Teeth whitening from Rotem Dental Care is just one of our cosmetic dentistry procedures. We also offer a wide range of general dentistry services. To find out other ways to upgrade your smile, schedule an appointment with us today.
Contact Rotem Dental Care:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):