Sedation Dentistry – Good for Your and Good for Your Budget
More than 50% of the population in the United States avoid dental treatment as a result of various types of phobias that can be resolved with sedation dentistry.
In this article, we will address the many benefits of sedation dentistry and how it can, by default, help save you time and money.
Have No Fear – Sedation Dentistry is Here
Most people suffer anxiety at just the thought of going to the dentist. If they conjure up enough courage to make an appointment, just the sight of the dental chair is enough to make them want to run.
The problem with dental phobia is that it prevents people from getting the dental care they need, resulting in delayed treatment and worsening dental conditions.
This is a vicious cycle which, in the end, can become very costly. The longer you put off caring for a dental problem, the more complex that problem can become. More often than not, a problematic dental condition, left untreated, can cause many other health issues within your body. This can result of spending thousands of dollars and much time visiting physicians for problems that could have been resolved at your dentist’s office.
Sedation dentistry is the answer to your phobia. Sedation dentistry will work for anyone who needs help in the following areas:
- For people who do not get numb with traditional Novocain shots.
- For people who have gag reflex.
- For people who just can’t stand the sight or sound of the dental tools of the trade.
- For people who have had bad dental experiences in the past.
- For people who have a low threshold for pain.
- For people who flinch at every move of the dentist during treatment.
- For people who need extensive and invasive dental treatment.
Sedation dentistry is safe and easy. There are no needles to endure. You simply take a little pill and you will immediately relax and have little to no memory of your dental treatment. The benefits of sedation dentistry are now mounting in your favor as you will experience the following:
- Your state of mind will be peaceful.
- You will not experience anxiety or discomfort.
- Your dentist will be able to work more efficiently.
- You can now endure longer periods of dental work, cutting down on numerous appointments.
- You will feel good about going to your dentist.
- You will save money because sedation dentistry saves time.
- Knowing you can have sedation dentistry will stop you from prolonging necessary dental treatment.
Don’t Gamble with Your Health – Inquire About Sedation Dentistry Today!
Ocean County dentist, Dr. Ron Rotem, cares about his patients and completely understands the discomfort caused by dental phobia. For that reason, Dr. Rotem knows the importance of offering caring and gentle care of his patients through sedation dentistry.
Take control of your dental health and call Ocean County dentist, Dr. Ron Rotem, for a thorough and informative consultation about your dental health and how sedation dentistry can work for you.